The Parliament Buildings of Canada, a gothic revival building overlooking the majestic Ottawa River, first opened their doors on June 6, 1866. Following a fire in 1916 that destroyed the Centre Block, Parliament Hill took on its present form with the completion of the Peace Tower in 1927, dedicated to the memory of the Canadian soldiers who bravely defended our nation during World War 1.
- Giclee print on archival matte photo paper
- Made in Canada
- 12.5 x 12.5 inches
- Scott McClelland